Thursday 20 December 2012

Doctors V/S Engineers

Doctor v/s Engineer

I KNOW, intelligence involves many, many different aspects of cognitive abilities and it's hard to say who's actually smarter, not to mention it varies on a case-by-case basis. Don't go anal retentive on me, but basically, my question is based on the difficulty of the undergraduate engineering curriculum vs the medical school curriculum and what kind of skills each person gain from their education.

Personally, I truly believe engineers are smarter because they have to take so many physics and math courses that requires and develops superior analytical thinking, deductive and inductive reasoning, and other types of mental abilities. Those skills coupled with the engineering mentality that every problem has a solution leads me to conclude engineers are smarter than doctors.

As for doctors, I'm sure they're smart as hell, but the main skill they develop seems to be learning and memorizing a buttload of stuff and recalling those knowledge, which I don't think is as nearly as impressive as the engineers who have to learn a little of different things and apply the knowledge to complex problems.

I'm a proud carrying software engineering partly because I want the edge over the other medical students who did biology or english for their undergrad. What other advantages other than analytical thinking do you think engineering majors med school students have over non-engineering major med school students?

I got into a little argument with my then girlfriend over engineers vs doctors; she says doctors are smarter. I told her I would probably be prouder of my engineering education than my medical education. So what do you guys think? Of course, AT is a technical community so I'm guessing they think more highly of engineers than doctors.

At last,i according to me only state that doctors are dependent on engineers for their practices and treatment. hence because of engineers technical knowledge doctors are provided by a good place in society.so after whole knowledge they are not capable of treating anyone without technical support of engineer.but engineer on his own are capable to survive in the society on the basis of their technical knowledge.

                          hence,its all................
                                     now you think and share your ideas here............
                                       this is just for fun......
                                         plz don't think much on this topic........
                                              at last it will not give any result.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment here